Category: iOS jailbreak
The biggest iOS 10 is now accessible for all compatible iDevices. It contains massive upgrades for the first time introducing a set of features inspired by jailbreak tweaks. But will that make Jailbreak iOS 10 less interest? Not at all. Here is everything we know so far about current iOS 10 jailbreak state. So take a look and get answered all your questions.
Anyone with a compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch can now download iOS 10 via OTA or manually through iTunes. If you wish to make changes with upcoming iOS 10 jailbreak updates upgrading through iTunes is more preferable. If not you would get conflicts with OTA updates.
For Consideration: If you are with jailbreak iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3 or previous you are highly advised not to update latest iOS 10. So stick tight to iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak rights until you find iOS 10 jailbreak with supportive evidence
Can You Jailbreak iOS 10?
After successful beta cycle Apple released iOS 10 Golden Master version setting the final release for September 13th. And by now the Apple’s latest firmware is available with many interesting extensions over previous iOS 9. But that has not stopped iOS 10 jailbreak less interest. And the multiple jailbreak attempts on jailbreak iOS 10 at its betas have kept the excitement raised encouraging for new jailbreak for Apple’s latest firmware. In that way there will be soon jailbreak release, but as things are not yet officially confirmed we will have to wait a few long.
iOS 10 Jailbreak Attempts
- Developer iH8snow iOS 10 jailbreak demonstration
- Team Pangu with iOS 10 jailbreak at MOSEC
- Developer Luca with “YaluX” jailbreak iOS 10 demonstration
Taking only hours from iOS 10 beta 1 developer iH8snow was able to demo iOS 10 jailbreak. And then Pangu took the MOSEC 2016 stage to demonstrate a working iOS 10 jailbreak days after iH8snow’s video demo, raising the excitement on iOS 10 jailbreak. And this could be taken as a powerful hint by team Pangu about the upcoming task Pangu 10.
As we hardly find jailbreak discussions without name of Luca, he did not mistook iOS 10. In fact Luca Todesco also showed Cydia install on iOS 10 at its final developer beta. As jailbreak legends iH8snow and i0n1c we cannot expect public releases from Luca too. But this is definitely a piece of encouraging work for teams like Pangu to build a proper solution for Cydia download iOS 10.
Update: Luca Cydia Substrate-based Jailbreak
In addition to what Luca revealed weeks back he has proven iOS 10 jailbreak once again. This time it is iOS 10 final version running on an iPad Pro model. With the new video Luca shows support for Cydia substrate in a detailed way. And the successful code injection is presented with powerful apps like Anemone, Mobile Terminal and shows access to more powerful applications with Cydia. Most importantly this is one again a semi-untethered jailbreak mechanism with only support to 64-bit device range. And there is nothing more revealed than the video as this once again Luca’s work to show Cydia Download on iOS 10 is still possible.
Remain Possibilities for Cydia Download by Downgrade
iOS 10 is now signing as the latest. But still you have downgrade access to previous iOS 9.3.5 if you do feel of getting back. But it is important to remember that you have no jailbreak rights even by downgrading. In fact we find no jailbreak or Cydia download opportunities for any version above iOS 9.3.3. In that way downgrading to iOS 9.3.5 will not make any change in the state of jailbreak. So better you stay with iOS 10 where you find powerful jailbreak demos with large expectation on next jailbreak release.
Pangu Jailbreak for iOS 10
Currently Pangu/PP jailbreak works for iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3. But you find no option to Cydia Download on versions above iOS 9.3.3. As to what Pangu revealed at MOSEC iOS 10 jailbreak has become the next task of Pangu. In that way, iOS 10 jailbreak may drop in anytime as soon as Pangu finds working exploits. So now it is to wait expecting a user friendly jailbreak iOS 10. So stay tuned to grab all latest.
Pangu wasted no time to release the latest sensation that has taken the world of iOS users by storm. Yes! The not-so-illegal Jailbreak! This is specifically designed for iOS 9.2-9.3.3. It’s currently released in Chinese language but we do expect it to be out in English soon. But does that stop us from taking full advantage of it? Absolutely not. In fact as believed Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 is now with rights giving a vast Cydia opportunity to anyone from any iOS version.
The iOS 9.3.3 firmware has been launched and luckily, it’s available for download by everyone. The channels for downloading are OTA and iTunes. The iTunes method is to be employed if your iOS 9.3.3 hasn’t been updated. Pangu jailbreak latest release doesn’t support 32-bit iOS device and is only to be made available for the Windows PC or MAC as of the current reports.
Pangu/PP jailbreak supports the highest percentage of devices in use today. So, the chances of people missing out on it are minimal.
- iPhone 5s and newer.
- iPad Air, Air 2.
- iPad Mini 2, 3
- iPad Pro
- iPod Touch 6
Pangu 9.3.3-Jailbreak Guide
24th July 2016 was the release date of PPHelper tool to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 firmware. The co-developer is the PP Assistant team from China. They are a group of Android and iOS developers.
We’re now going to give a tutorial on this semi-tethered jailbreak to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 in a different way but for complete jailbreak results Cydia. A semi-untethered jailbreak is a hybrid between an untethered jailbreak and a tethered jailbreak, in fact it will make you re-run the app with every reboot within the process.
- First and foremost, iOS 9.3.3 is the latest jailbreak firmware and you require that to avail the security fixes, so install it. iTunes should be readily installed and your PC should trusted by your iOS device and iOS should be trusted from iTunes
- PP/Pangu jailbreak too needs to be downloaded and make sure you run it as Administrator. Upon the prompt of trusting the Publisher, click yes. Furthermore, if asked to trust the app for Windows Firewall, trust them too
- Click the only button in UI to start the downloading and installation of the tool. As soon as you see an app with PP icon, right-click it and Run as Administrator. Click Yes when app wants to run on your PC
- The jailbreak interface will then try to recognize connected devices and as soon as it discovers yours, press green button and proceed. Once asked for the Apple ID, log in with your information
- Once the Pangu app appears on your Homescreen, go to your Settings app and navigate General > Device > Management. Click on the profile that appears and Trust the button appearing with your email address. Tap the red trust button as the pop-up prompt suggests and then you want to go to the Home screen
- Launch the PP app on your Home screen and allow the push notifications as per the prompt by pressing OK. Then tap on the circle in the app and wait until it changes into a line of text. Now you want to lock the device by pressing sleep button. You’ll then discover that Cydia is being installed. At this point you can unlock the device and re-launch Pangu/PP app
- Your device shall be rebooting itself automatically and once it’s done, Cydia shall be on your Home screen. Launch it and it will re-load data and prepare the filesystem. This marks the successful jailbreak of your device!
As soon as you are succeeded jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu, you will get chance for the new Cydia 9.3.3 with access to best Cydia apps and tweaks. As of now popular jailbreak tweaks like Activator are updated to iOS 9.3.3. So hopefully wait for more updates in days ahead, and enjoy new Cydia chapter with jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 getting Pangu 9.3.3 help with our simple guide.
iOS 9 was ruling for a considerable time, and now it is turn for the biggest release, iOS 10. At the event WWDC stared from June 13th, latest iOS 10 was officially announced for the first time making the whole iOS community happy, together with its inspiring enhancements. In that way iOS 10 Download on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch will place you for a vast iOS experience, but you must keep the wait as iOS 10 download will probably be open from September.
Excited, yes you are. So here is our attempt to cover most of the specifications of upcoming iOS 10, including release date, beta facts and about all what you are waited to grab. So keep reading until the end to know how iOS 10 download would advantage you.
When iOS 10 Download will be possible?
As immediately iOS 10 officially releases, compatible devices will get the notification as iOS 10 install is ready, then you can get the update over the air by going to settings > general > Software update > Download and Install the update free on your iDevice. If not you can manually install iOS 10 through iTunes.
But still latest iOS 10 is not ready to download, as it has not officially released. At WWDC Apple just unwrapped their latest iOS 10, but to download iOS 10, you will have to wait until September.
From July iOS 10 is entering to beta testing, releasing the 1st beta of iOS 10, so if you like to take part in Apple’s latest iOS 10 beta, visit official beta testing website to sign up with the program which will access you to download iOS 10 beta as soon as Apple made the announcement.
iOS 10 Compatibility
Apple, this time has made several changes in the compatibility of latest iOS 10, in fact some of the older device models have thrown down from the list. So iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, older iPad mini and 5th generation iPod touch models are out of luck.
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus and latest iPhone SE
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad Air 2
- 12.9 inch iPad Pro and 9.7 inch iPad Pro models
- 6th Generation iPod touch models
What is Your Favorite Feature in Latest iOS 10?
As the next generation operating system version developers have spared a big space for feature enhancements in iOS 10. In that way iOS 10 download on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch will let you achieve a vast iOS experience with inspiring feature support.
- Redesigned iOS 10 message app with animated stickers, background effects, larger emojis, camera effects and more
- Voicemail transcriptions
- Apple Photo app with memories, facial recognition and more
- Smarter way to get Map support
- Raise to wake feature
- New widgets screen
- Useful features to Apple Music with a cleaner and simpler interface
- Option to hide or delete default apps in your iOS
- Smarter Keyboard access
- Siri SDK for an advanced Siri support
- Redesigned Control Center
- A new Home app
- Apple pay enhancements with iOS 10
In addition to above, there are more to grab in latest iOS 10. So be ready to download iOS 10 on your device which be launched to the public together with iPhone 7 big release.
Jailbreak iOS 10
To jailbreak iOS 10 you will have to wait few more time, as iOS 10 is still weeks away from its public release. But a popular Canadian developer “iH8sn0w” has demonstrated latest iOS 10 jailbreak through a video which successfully jailbreak iOS 10 running iPhone 5. This is an extremely interesting news for jailbreakers, as he shows iOS 10 is also jailbreakable experimenting with first pre-release seed beta of iOS 10, which raises hopes to expect iOS 10 jailbreak even though it comes with security improvements. But iH8sn0w is not ready for a public release, as this is only to show possibilities. In that way iOS 9.1 jailbreak is the latest still we have.
This sounds exciting, but we cannot predict anything at the moment about a tool release for iOS 10 jailbreak. So keep hopes and join with us to know all latest facts about iOS 10 download and jailbreak. Stay with us, and do not forget to make us aware about how you see the latest iOS 10 innovations that Apple is in planning.