Category: Jailbreak iOS 9.2
As the highest jailbreakable iOS version of iOS 9 series, you can use the iOS 9.1 jailbreak to closer recent iOS updates. Pangu jailbreak is the download that you have to use with this as well. As we all predict after the iOS 9 jailbreak, the recent update arrived as an updated form of Pangu 9. Thus, you are able to count on iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 and iOS 9.1 too on selected 11 iDevices. But we are still unable to capture any news of a new Cydia installer for Cydia download iOS 9.1. Foreseen countenance of Cydia app too will be there with the next. Anyhow, this guide will let you go through Cydia iOS 9.1 using Pangu download.
Outline of Pangu download for iOS 9.1
- The released date of Pangu iOS 9.1 download was 11th of March 2016 for Windows and Mac.
- While the first two versions of these were 1.3.0 for both mentioned operating systems, the current update included untether features and some other improvements is the version 1.3.1 and 1.1.1 in orderly.
- iPod touch 5 and 6, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad Mini 1, iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad 4 are the dropped devices from the list of Pangu iOS 9.1 jailbreak even those are able through the iOS 9.1 and upper versions.
- A new limitation as 64 bit only too has been admitted from the first 1.3.0 version.
- Expel of the Pangu app, error code as 0A, the inability of launch on PCs and the stableness of the process are the arrived enhancements from Pangu 9.
Consistency of devices for Cydia download iOS 9.1
How to adjust the device for Cydia iOS 9.1?
- Backup your appliance with iTunes.
- Turn into Airplane mode.
- Confirm the disability of Passcode, Touch ID and Airplane mode and also that the installation of iOS 9.1 has done through the iTunes.
Transaction of Pangu jailbreak iOS 9.3
- Connect the device with appropriate PC and launch the tool you download as above image.
- If there will be the error message as “Pangu9 can’t be opened because it is from unidentified developer”, right click and go through the menu options and reach the option Open.
- As a Windows user, you have to apply the option Run as Administrator with this.
- Click the start button with blue color and then the Already backup option too.
- When it will complete the process up to 55%, the device will restart.
- 65% will have to apply the airplane mode again.
- And when it comes to 75%, run the app after unlock the appliance. The installation of WWDC app will remove automatically when Pangu jailbreak confirmed that your device is jailbroken.
- Go to Photos app through a click on Accept button and then Allow as well.
- Cydia app will place on your home screen according to this image.
By the way, as Pangu team has captured the Apple TV jailbreak too with their intelligent, we hope they will be there with the jailbreak iOS 9.3 as well. So just stay with updates of www.iphone6jailbreakpro.com, and change the entire path of your iDevice simply with Cydia.