Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3- Sensational Launch by Pangu!
Pangu wasted no time to release the latest sensation that has taken the world of iOS users by storm. Yes! The not-so-illegal Jailbreak! This is specifically designed for iOS 9.2-9.3.3. It’s currently released in Chinese language but we do expect it to be out in English soon. But does that stop us from taking full advantage of it? Absolutely not. In fact as believed Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 is now with rights giving a vast Cydia opportunity to anyone from any iOS version.
The iOS 9.3.3 firmware has been launched and luckily, it’s available for download by everyone. The channels for downloading are OTA and iTunes. The iTunes method is to be employed if your iOS 9.3.3 hasn’t been updated. Pangu jailbreak latest release doesn’t support 32-bit iOS device and is only to be made available for the Windows PC or MAC as of the current reports.
Pangu/PP jailbreak supports the highest percentage of devices in use today. So, the chances of people missing out on it are minimal.
- iPhone 5s and newer.
- iPad Air, Air 2.
- iPad Mini 2, 3
- iPad Pro
- iPod Touch 6
Pangu 9.3.3-Jailbreak Guide
24th July 2016 was the release date of PPHelper tool to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 firmware. The co-developer is the PP Assistant team from China. They are a group of Android and iOS developers.
We’re now going to give a tutorial on this semi-tethered jailbreak to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 in a different way but for complete jailbreak results Cydia. A semi-untethered jailbreak is a hybrid between an untethered jailbreak and a tethered jailbreak, in fact it will make you re-run the app with every reboot within the process.
- First and foremost, iOS 9.3.3 is the latest jailbreak firmware and you require that to avail the security fixes, so install it. iTunes should be readily installed and your PC should trusted by your iOS device and iOS should be trusted from iTunes
- PP/Pangu jailbreak too needs to be downloaded and make sure you run it as Administrator. Upon the prompt of trusting the Publisher, click yes. Furthermore, if asked to trust the app for Windows Firewall, trust them too
- Click the only button in UI to start the downloading and installation of the tool. As soon as you see an app with PP icon, right-click it and Run as Administrator. Click Yes when app wants to run on your PC
- The jailbreak interface will then try to recognize connected devices and as soon as it discovers yours, press green button and proceed. Once asked for the Apple ID, log in with your information
- Once the Pangu app appears on your Homescreen, go to your Settings app and navigate General > Device > Management. Click on the profile that appears and Trust the button appearing with your email address. Tap the red trust button as the pop-up prompt suggests and then you want to go to the Home screen
- Launch the PP app on your Home screen and allow the push notifications as per the prompt by pressing OK. Then tap on the circle in the app and wait until it changes into a line of text. Now you want to lock the device by pressing sleep button. You’ll then discover that Cydia is being installed. At this point you can unlock the device and re-launch Pangu/PP app
- Your device shall be rebooting itself automatically and once it’s done, Cydia shall be on your Home screen. Launch it and it will re-load data and prepare the filesystem. This marks the successful jailbreak of your device!
As soon as you are succeeded jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu, you will get chance for the new Cydia 9.3.3 with access to best Cydia apps and tweaks. As of now popular jailbreak tweaks like Activator are updated to iOS 9.3.3. So hopefully wait for more updates in days ahead, and enjoy new Cydia chapter with jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 getting Pangu 9.3.3 help with our simple guide.