Tag: jailbreak tweaks
Looking for iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak tweaks?
Are you a pathfinder for new things? Then you may also a user of iOS device then try to jailbreak your device to overcome the restrictions of Apple. You know t5hat the apple has maintain a tough way of their product so the users cannot use the iDevices as they wish, or customize according to their needs. That’s the reason for the trend of jailbreak the iOS devices, large number of iOS users around the world. Do you willing enjoy iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak? can you have iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak tweaks?
Can you jailbreak iOS 9.3.4?
Since the release of the new update this is the matter, and still the matter is remaining. So yet now jailbreak developers are unable to release a new jailbreak tool for iOS 9.3.4. Most probably it is not happen in the future because the reason is iOS 9.3.4 is come with a big security issue, and many of people’s idea is Apple release this to struck the jailbreak process. So it is not good to be wait for iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak tool. If you really want to jailbreak your device then the best way is jailbreak your iOS device with the iOS 9.3.3.
Here we can’t hope that apple has allowed the access to signing the iOS 9.3.3 for longer time. They will stop it. So If you have update your iDevice to iOS 9.3.4 and wait for new jailbreak tool then the best option to you is downgrade your device to iOS 9.3.3 and jailbreak it, this is also applicable who are still remain in older version than iOS 9.3.3. Otherwise you may clamp within the iOS version which you have for long time.
iOS 9.3.3. Jailbreak
This is the latest jailbreak tool for jailbreak your iOS device. As you already know Pangu has released the jailbreak tool for iOS 9.3.3 is semi-untethered. This jailbreak is only for the 64-bit devices. And you cannot use this for 32-bit devices. So try to jailbreak your iOS device with this iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak. Then you can enjoy the experience of jailbreak and can use the most fantastic jailbreak tweaks to your device.
If anyone has jail broken their iOS device then they are try to have the maximum benefit from it. So they are trying to use the jailbreak tweaks for take the experience. So if there is any new jailbreak tool then we can see number of marvelous, great tweaks also released. So once you have jailbreak your iOS device then you can have the chance to enjoy the jailbreak tweaks. Her I think it is good to list-out best iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak Tweaks which can use to your iOS 9.3.3 jail broken i Device.
- Always touch: this allows you to unlock your device with touch ID, so you no need to press the home key and swing the screen to unlock.
- Lock Glyph: If you like to get animation or sound at every time you unlock the device, then this is the best way for it.
- Boot sound: When your device boot up then play a sound as soon as boots up.
- Nude Keys: this allows you the power to customize the color of the stock iOS keyboard.
- Beep Beep: When you choose an action and plug your device into charger then the action has taken place
- Bypass: With the help of an activator action can skip the lock screen pass code
- Flyer: this replace the message app send button with an airplane Icon
- Battery Flow: You can customize the Low battery alert on your device
- Aporeo: This allows you to enable the low power mode when you plug your device to charger it helps to fast charge
- Image board: You can custom your keyboard background
Pangu wasted no time to release the latest sensation that has taken the world of iOS users by storm. Yes! The not-so-illegal Jailbreak! This is specifically designed for iOS 9.2-9.3.3. It’s currently released in Chinese language but we do expect it to be out in English soon. But does that stop us from taking full advantage of it? Absolutely not. In fact as believed Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 is now with rights giving a vast Cydia opportunity to anyone from any iOS version.
The iOS 9.3.3 firmware has been launched and luckily, it’s available for download by everyone. The channels for downloading are OTA and iTunes. The iTunes method is to be employed if your iOS 9.3.3 hasn’t been updated. Pangu jailbreak latest release doesn’t support 32-bit iOS device and is only to be made available for the Windows PC or MAC as of the current reports.
Pangu/PP jailbreak supports the highest percentage of devices in use today. So, the chances of people missing out on it are minimal.
- iPhone 5s and newer.
- iPad Air, Air 2.
- iPad Mini 2, 3
- iPad Pro
- iPod Touch 6
Pangu 9.3.3-Jailbreak Guide
24th July 2016 was the release date of PPHelper tool to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 firmware. The co-developer is the PP Assistant team from China. They are a group of Android and iOS developers.
We’re now going to give a tutorial on this semi-tethered jailbreak to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 in a different way but for complete jailbreak results Cydia. A semi-untethered jailbreak is a hybrid between an untethered jailbreak and a tethered jailbreak, in fact it will make you re-run the app with every reboot within the process.
- First and foremost, iOS 9.3.3 is the latest jailbreak firmware and you require that to avail the security fixes, so install it. iTunes should be readily installed and your PC should trusted by your iOS device and iOS should be trusted from iTunes
- PP/Pangu jailbreak too needs to be downloaded and make sure you run it as Administrator. Upon the prompt of trusting the Publisher, click yes. Furthermore, if asked to trust the app for Windows Firewall, trust them too
- Click the only button in UI to start the downloading and installation of the tool. As soon as you see an app with PP icon, right-click it and Run as Administrator. Click Yes when app wants to run on your PC
- The jailbreak interface will then try to recognize connected devices and as soon as it discovers yours, press green button and proceed. Once asked for the Apple ID, log in with your information
- Once the Pangu app appears on your Homescreen, go to your Settings app and navigate General > Device > Management. Click on the profile that appears and Trust the button appearing with your email address. Tap the red trust button as the pop-up prompt suggests and then you want to go to the Home screen
- Launch the PP app on your Home screen and allow the push notifications as per the prompt by pressing OK. Then tap on the circle in the app and wait until it changes into a line of text. Now you want to lock the device by pressing sleep button. You’ll then discover that Cydia is being installed. At this point you can unlock the device and re-launch Pangu/PP app
- Your device shall be rebooting itself automatically and once it’s done, Cydia shall be on your Home screen. Launch it and it will re-load data and prepare the filesystem. This marks the successful jailbreak of your device!
As soon as you are succeeded jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu, you will get chance for the new Cydia 9.3.3 with access to best Cydia apps and tweaks. As of now popular jailbreak tweaks like Activator are updated to iOS 9.3.3. So hopefully wait for more updates in days ahead, and enjoy new Cydia chapter with jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 getting Pangu 9.3.3 help with our simple guide.